Since 1972, Midcon Cables Company has provided over-molded cable assemblies and form board harnesses fully tested and ready for use. These cables offer proven field performance and have been tested to withstand rigorous environmental requirements. Whether your needs are for “build-to-print” or custom value-added cable assemblies and harnessess, Midcon’s Team is ready to meet your interconnection needs.
- Automated wire cut & strip
- Helical & contra-helical cable lay up
- Variety of machine braiding for EMI & environmental protection
- Shrink, extruded & blown on jacketing
- Crimp, solder & ultrasonic weld wire termination
- Potting & molding
- 100% tested turnkey products ready for use
- AS9100 & NADCAP certified
Highly repeatable output is developed from robust process development, including: detailed work instruction, control plans, support tool & fixture design & build along with certified training for operators. Highly repeatable processes drive Midcon Product Assurance resulting in high quality products delivered on time.