Thermoplastic Injection Molding
Midcon has 50 years’ experience with Thermo Plastic Injection Molding, Thermo Set molding and Low Temperature Molding. cable assemblies for Defense and Aerospace applications. Midcon has an in-house machine shop that is staffed by tooling engineers with over 50 years of combined experience that can design and manufacture mold tooling for any application. Our tooling cost and lead times are the most competitive in the business and we pass those benefits to our customers.
- Short curing times for mid-high volume production
- Provides protection for cables exposed to harsh environmental conditions
Molding compounds including PVC, ABS, Polyamide, Polycarbonate, Polypropylene
- Insert molded parts with complex geometries and stringent dimensional tolerances
- Cost effective alternative to expensive backshells
- Provides robust strain relief at the connector interface